CONSUMPTION OF DELIVERED FOOD
1. All food will be delivered with SFA regulated time stamp. You are advised to adhere to the time the food is to be consumed. Food is best consumed within 2hours and 30minutes upon delivery.
2. Taking away of food from the buffet after the time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp is strictly prohibited.
3. Halia catering will not be liable for food consumed after time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp.
4. As Halia Catering is Halal certified, the use of any of our equipment (eg, table, tongs etc) is strictly prohibited for any non-halal activities (eg. alcoholic beverages)
5. Collection of buffet set-up is no later than 30minutes after the time food need to be consumed.
6. Our last collection timing is at 10.30pm
MENU & PRICES
1. Listed menu items are subject to availability and may change due to seasonal fluctuations and unforeseen circumstances.
2. Prices are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
3. Pictures are for illustration purpose only
PACKAGING FOR BENTO BOX
1. Food will be packed in individual bento boxes and delivered in an insulator bag to keep the food warm.
2. Disposable cutlery will be provided.
1. Transportation fee is applicable with a minimum order of $80.00
2. Delivery surcharge is applicable for delivery to Sentosa, Tuas, Jurong Island
3. Food delivery is approximately half an hour before consumption time. This may vary by 15 minutes before and after due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
4. Halia Catering reserves the right to refuse delivery to certain locations.
1. Full payment is required to confirm the order
2. We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD cards,
3. We can ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed
Orders must be made at least 4 (four) days prior to function date for Ala Carte, Bento, Buffet and Communal Feast.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
A cancellation fee of 100% from the total order amount will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 days from date of delivery.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
1. We will contact the customer within 48 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order.
2. Once an order is confirmed by Halia Catering, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without The Halia’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, The Halia is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment has been received.
Management reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice