CONSUMPTION OF DELIVERED FOOD
1. All food will be delivered with SFA regulated time stamp. You are advised to adhere to the time the food is to be consumed. Food is best consumed within 2hours and 30minutes upon delivery.
2. Taking away of food from the buffet after the time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp is strictly prohibited.
3. Halia catering will not be liable for food consumed after time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp.
4. As Halia Catering is Halal certified, the use of any of our equipment (eg, table, tongs etc) is strictly prohibited for any non-halal activities (eg. alcoholic beverages)
5. Collection of buffet set-up is no later than 30minutes after the time food need to be consumed.
6. Our last collection timing is at 10.30pm
MENU & PRICES
1. Listed menu items are subject to availability and may change due to seasonal fluctuations and unforeseen circumstances.
2. Prices are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
PACKAGING FOR BENTO BOX
1. Food will be packed in individual bento boxes and delivered in an insulator bag to keep the food warm.
2. Disposable cutlery will be provided.
1. Transportation fee is applicable for orders below $800.
2. Delivery surcharge is applicable for delivery to Sentosa, Tuas, Jurong Island
3. Food delivery is approximately half an hour before consumption time. This may vary by 15 minutes before and after due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
4. Halia Catering reserves the right to refuse delivery to certain locations.
1. Full payment is required to confirm the order
2. We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD cards,
3. We can ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed
Orders must be made at least 4 (four) working days prior to function date for Ala Carte, Bento, Buffet and Communal Feast.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
1. A cancellation fee of 100% from the total order amount will be charged for any cancellation made less than 4 working days from date of function for Buffets and Communal feast.
2. For Bento and A La Carte items
– 50% of total order value will be levied for cancellation made 1 day prior to the function
– 100% of total order value will be levied for cancellation on day of function
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
We will contact the customer within 48 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order.
Management reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice